Independent Pension Advisor of the Year in 2015 & 2016.
Harvest Financial Services Limited Announced as Finalist at Irish Pensions Awards
We are delighted that Harvest Financial Services has been shortlisted at the Irish Pension Awards for the Independent Retail Broker /Pensions IFA of the Year for the 3rd consecutive year. Having won this award in 2015 & 2016, we hope the continued innovations and improvements we have made in 2017 to help our clients secure their financial future will be recognised.
We have also been shortlisted in the category of Property Manager of the Year.
Our associate company, Harvest Trustees Limited, have been shortlisted for the Independent Trustee Firm of the Year award.
The Irish Pension Awards honour excellence within the pension industry, and acknowledges our advice led approach to working with our clients to meet their retirement and investment planning needs.
Our approach to dealing with our clients is advice lead. We believe that listening, and helping them determine their needs and objectives for retirement leads to better income outcomes in retirement and happier clients.
Harvest Financial Services are delighted to be shortlisted for this years LPI Awards in the following categories.
Best Life & Pensions Broker
Best Investment Broker
Best Corporate Financial Planning Firm
The Irish Brokers Association Life, Pensions and Investments Awards for Financial Brokers aim to ensure that those at the forefront of the profession are identified and commended for their efforts.
Independent Retail Pension Broker of the Year 2016
Harvest Financial Services Limited was delighted to be awarded the prestigious title of ‘Independent Retail Pension Broker of the Year’ for the second consecutive year at the Irish Pensions Awards 2016.
These awards honour firms that have set the very highest professional standards in the pension industry. Our win acknowledges our advice led approach to working with our clients to meet their retirement and investment planning needs.
Having won this award last year, the pressure was on us to keep our standards high and retain the award. We’re delighted that this hard work and dedication has been rewarded.
We are delighted to have won and been shortlisted for the following pension awards over the last year which honour excellence with the pension industry in Ireland.
Harvest Financial Services Limited Announced as Irish Pensions Awards Finalist
Now in their 5th successful year the Irish Pensions Awards give recognition to those pension funds and providers who have proved their excellence, professionalism and dedication to maintaining high standards of Irish pension provision. We are delighted to have been shortlisted in the following categories for the Irish Pensions Award 2016
Property Manager of the Year
Independent Retail Pension Broker/Pensions IFA of the Year
Our associate company, Harvest Trustees Limited, have also been shortlisted for the following award
Independent Trustee Firm of the Year
These awards honour excellence within the pension industry, and acknowledges our advice led approach to working with our clients to meet their retirement and investment planning needs. The Irish Pensions Awards winners will be announced on 24 November 2016 at the Shelbourne Dublin.
Corporate Broker of the Year
Harvest Financial Services Limited are delighted to have been shortlisted for Corporate Broker of the Year award issued by the Irish Brokers Association (IBA) as part of their LPI Broker Awards for 2016 . These awards aim to give recognition to the life, pension and investment brokers who have proved their excellence, professionalism and dedication to maintaining high standards in the Irish market.
Independent Retail Pension Broker of the Year 2015
In November 2015 , Harvest was awarded Independent Pensions Advisor of the year at the annual Irish Pensions Awards.These awards honour excellence within the pension industry, and our win acknowledges our advice led approach to working with our clients to meet their retirement and investment planning needs.
Why Choose Harvest Financial for your Pension Advise ?
- Financial Advisory Firm, 100% Irish owned and managed with no ties to major banks or institutions. We are firmly in our clients corner.
- Transparency – we charge fees which are fully disclosed to clients. There are no exit penalties if clients wish to transfer the fund at a later stage.
- Cost Effective – more competitive than traditional insurance company pension structure.
- Security – assets are held in trust on client’s behalf – they are not held on Harvest’s balance sheet.
- Dedicated Client Manager – A dedicated Harvest client manager is appointed to handle each portfolio.
- Highly Regulated – Harvest is one of the most highly regulated financial services companies in Ireland.
- 50 + highly qualified staff,
- Registered Administrator to c. 900 pension schemes.
- QFM to c. 250 Approved Retirement Funds.
- We oversee approximately €1 billion assets on behalf of our clients who are pension funds, private individuals, corporations and charities.
- Process-driven services built around specialised bespoke I.T. infra-structure.
- Founding Members of Association of Pensioneer Trustees of Ireland and members of the Irish Association of Pension Funds.