Personal Retirement Bond (PRB) – Take Control of your Pension
A Personal Retirement Bond (also known as a Buy Out Bond) allows you to transfer your former company pension to a personally owned pension plan, to access at your retirement age. It puts you in control of your pension assets.
Who can set up a Personal Retirement Bond (PRB)?
- Anyone leaving or already left an employment with a pension fund relating to that employment.
- Anyone leaving their occupational pension scheme.
- Anyone whose company pension scheme is being wound up
What are the Benefits of the Harvest Personal Retirement Bond (PRB)?
- You have control over where your funds are invested. You can invest in Property, Funds, Shares and Bank Deposits.
- You can access the fund from age 50 (subject to certain conditions).
- You have control over the cost of your fund.
Why Chose Harvest for your PRB?
- You want a competitive and transparent charging structure.
- You want an investment portfolio designed around your need and long term objectives.
- You want a clear picture of the retirement income from your pension.
- You want transparent advice with no ties to banks or institutions.
- You want the best advice – Harvest have won Pension Broker of the Year 2015, 2016,2017 and 2018 award at the Irish Pensions Awards.
Self-Administered or Insured PRB ?
- A Self-Administered PRB offers you more flexibility and control over your funds.
- A Self-Administered PRB typically offers a wider range of investment options.
- An insured PRB allows you to select from a range of pre-constructed investment options with less need for you to have an input into your investment portfolio.
- Harvest will advise you as to which structure best meets your retirement objectives.
To find out more about PRBs, and for a clear picture of what retirement income your pension might provide you with, contact Harvest at email@example.com or on 01 2375500.
Click here to find out more about a Personal Retirement Bond
Warning: Past performance is not a reliable guide to future performance.
This material is not intended to provide advice and is provided for general information purposes only.