Harvest Self Administered Personal Retirement Bond (PRB) – Take Control of your Pension
The Harvest Personal Retirement Bond (also known as a Buy Out Bond) allows you to transfer your former company pension to a personally owned pension plan, to access at retirement. It puts you in control of your pension assets. Our self administered PRB offers you great flexibility and control over your funds.
Who can set up a Personal Retirement Bond (PRB)?
- You are leaving or have left employment.
- You are leaving your pension scheme.
- Your company pension scheme is being wound up.
What are the Benefits of the Harvest Personal Retirement Bond (PRB)?
- You have control over where your funds are invested. You can invest in Property, Funds, Shares and Bank Deposits.
- You can access the fund from age 50 (subject to certain conditions).
- You have control over the cost of your fund.
Why Chose Harvest for your Personal Retirement Bond (PRB)?
- You want a competitive and transparent charging structure.
- You want an investment portfolio designed around your need and long term objectives.
- You want a clear picture of the retirement income from your pension.
- You want transparent advice with no ties to banks or institutions.
- You want the best advice – Harvest have won Pension Broker of the Year 2015, 2016,2017 and 2018 award at the Irish Pensions Awards.
To find out more about our self administered PRB, and a clear picture of what retirement income your pension will provide you, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01 2375500.
Click here to find out more about a Personal Retirement Bond
Warning: Past performance is not a reliable guide to future performance.
This material is not intended to provide advice and is provided for general information purposes only.