The Harvest Small Self Administered Pension Scheme gives you control and flexibility of your company pension plan.
The difference between this type of pension and any other pension is that instead of giving your money to an insurance company for them to invest, you keep control of the money and invest it yourself. We call our self administered pension ‘The Liberator’ because it frees you from the normal investment constraints of a traditional insurance company pension.
What are the Benefits of a Self Administered Pension?
- Control – You have Control where your pension fund is invested. You can invest in Property, Funds, Shares and Bank deposits etc.
- Access – You decide when you access your pension – normal retirement ages is 60 but early retirement is available from age 50.
- Contributions – You control how much you contribute to your pension – you can contribute more in years where there are profits in the company or you have a received a bonus.
- Costs – You have control over the costs associated with your pension – The Liberator offers a competitive and transparent charging structure.
Who can have a Self Administered Pension?
- Company Director.
- Senior Executive or Manager ( when your employer agrees to set it up on your behalf).
Why the Harvest Self Administered Pension?
- We give you a clear picture of what retirement income you can expect from your pension.
- We offer a competitive and transparent charging structure.
- We put you in Control of your Pension.
- We were awarded Pension Brokers of the Year 2015, 2016 , 2017 & 2018 at the Irish Pensions Awards.
- We were award Investment Broker of the Year 2018 at the LPI Awards.
To find out how our self administered pensions can help you achieve financial freedom in retirement contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01 2375500.
Benefits of a Self Administered Pension Trust to your company/employer:
- They can claim full corporation tax relief on company contributions made to your Self Administered Pension to reduce their corporation tax liability;
- They can vary contributions each year to suit the financial circumstances of the company; and
- Your Self Administered Pension can be used as a tax efficient way to remunerate key employees or as part of an efficient business exit plan.
Click here to see more on Self Administered Pensions
This marketing information has been provided for discussion purposes only. It is not advice, it is provided for general information purposes only and does not fully take into account your financial position, investment needs and objectives, attitude to risk, liquidity needs, capital security needs, capacity for loss, etc. It should therefore not be relied upon to make investment decisions. Prior to any formal investments taking place you will be provided with a detailed suitability letter taking into account all the above and outlining why the investment(s) are (not) suitable for you.
Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future results.
Please note that the provision of this product or service does not require licensing, authorisation, or registration with the Central Bank of Ireland and, as a result, it is not covered by the Central Bank’s requirements designed to protect consumers or by a statutory compensation scheme.