Self Administered Pensions – Administrator
Self Administered Pensions – Administrator – Permanent Full time
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Preparing, cross checking and issuing reports, deeds and statements required for self-administered pension schemes (SSAS), PRB’s & ARF’s i.e. detailed reconciliation and analysis of all accounts and assets held in pension funds -includes final accounts for wind up of self administered pre retirement funds
- Regulatory reporting to Revenue, CBI, Pensions Authority, and QFM’s -and dealing with queries arising from this reporting.
- Client liaison in relation to administration matters.
- Legal transfer of assets held in self administered pension funds
- Assisting in the process of pension payments to retired clients (annual distributions).
- Adhoc projects as they arise.
- Support to the overall operations department
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years experience in the financial services industry, preferably in the reporting/audit area.
- Strong mathematical background.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel
- QFA qualified or PTP (or part there of) advantageous but not essential.
Please submit CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For the attention of Ms. Keelan Lombard, HR Specialist, Unio Financial Services Limited.
Please note: Harvest Financial Services is an equal opportunities employer, which has outsourced HR services to Unio.
Records relating to this recruitment process will be stored securely by us for a 12 month period (lawful basis provided for under the Employment Equality Acts).