Harvest Financial Services are delighted to be shortlisted for this years LPI Awards in the following categories.
Best Life & Pensions Broker
Best Investment Broker
Best Corporate Financial Planning Firm
The Irish Brokers Association Life, Pensions and Investments Awards for Financial Brokers aim to ensure that those at the forefront of the profession are identified and commended for their efforts.
Harvest Financial for Retirement Planning
Apart from winning the award from the Best Pension Broker/Independent Pension Broker of the year for the last 2 years running at the Irish Pension Awards, there are plenty of reasons to choose Harvest for your retirement planning. These include: ….
- Independent Financial Advisory Firm, 100% Irish owned and managed with no ties to major banks or institutions. We are firmly in our clients corner.
- Transparency – we charge fees which are fully disclosed to clients. There are no exit penalties if clients wish to transfer the fund at a later stage.
- Cost Effective – more competitive than traditional insurance company pension structure.
- Security – assets are held in trust on client’s behalf – they are not held on Harvest’s balance sheet.
- Dedicated Client Manager – A dedicated Harvest client manager is appointed to handle each portfolio.
- Highly Regulated – Harvest is one of the most highly regulated independent financial services companies in Ireland.
- 50 + highly qualified staff,
- Registered Administrator to c. 900 pension schemes.
- QFM to c. 250 Approved Retirement Funds.
- We oversee approximately €1 billion assets on behalf of our clients who are pension funds, private individuals, corporations and charities.
- Process-driven services built around specialised bespoke I.T. infra-structure.
- Founding Members of Association of Pensioneer Trustees of Ireland and members of the Irish Association of Pension Funds.
Whether you want investment flexibility and cost transparency, HFS will work with you to maximize your income in retirement. For more information, or to arrange a meeting to discuss your retirement provision needs, please contact us on 01 2375500 or email us at email@example.com