Junior Administrator Role- Self Administered Pensions
Self Administered Pensions – Junior Administrator – Permanent Full time
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Data entry, document preparation and system updates- required for onward reporting to clients and regulators.
- Data entry and cross checking of records required in preparation for pension payments (distributions).
- Dealing with the legal transfer of assets held in self administered pension funds.
- Adhoc projects as they arise.
- Support to the overall operations department
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum of 1- 2 years experience working in an office environment; alternatively, 3rd level degree.
- Strong mathematical background.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel
- QFA qualified, APA or PTP (or part there of) advantageous but not essential.
Please submit CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For the attention of Ms. Keelan Lombard, HR Specialist, Unio Financial Services Limited.
Please note: Harvest Financial Services is an equal opportunities employer, which has outsourced HR services to Unio.
Records relating to this recruitment process will be stored securely by us for a 12 month period (lawful basis provided for under the Employment Equality Acts).