Administrator – Private Client’s Support Team.
CONTRACT TYPE: Permanent, Full-time.
JOB PURPOSE: (main duties and responsibilities)
- Providing administrative support to Private Client Managers to help deliver a high quality client service in insured, self-administered and ARF business.
- Generating and comparing Risk Quotations for life assurance business
- Drafting Suitability letters for Pension investment business
- Setting up new business on database and chasing of outstanding requirements.
- Setting up bank accounts, insured and self- administered schemes
- Liaising with clients, third party insurance and/or investment companies as well as stockbrokers and/or banks.
- Ad-hoc projects as the arise.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Fully QFA qualified / third level qualification advantageous but not essential.
- APA (Life Assurance, Pensions, Savings and Investments) is an absolute requirement for this role.
- 6 months experience on a full-time equivalent basis regarding the provision of MiFID Services or commitment to obtain same.
- Strong administration background.
- 1 – 2 year’s brokerage experience essential.
- Excellent knowledge of protection/risk investment and pension products.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Ability to prioritise workload in a busy environment.
- Good understanding of AML Rules and the conduct of business requirements set out under MiFID Regulations and the Consumer Protection Code of 2012.
- Ability to work as part of a team, along with being able to work on own initiative.
- A high level of accuracy/attention to detail.
Hours of work – Monday to Friday – 9am to 5.30pm with one hour for lunch (37.5 hours per week).
This role is subject to the Fitness and Probity Standards (F&P) and Minimum competency Code (MCC) requirements issued by The Central Bank of Ireland.
Please submit CV to: Maureen McDonnell, Human Resources, Harvest Financial Services, Block 3, The Oval, Shelbourne Road, Dublin 4. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Records relating to this recruitment process will be stored securely by us for a 12 month period (lawful basis provided for under the Employment Equality Acts
Harvest Financial Services is an equal opportunities employer