Focused Investment Strategies from Harvest Financial Services
The Harvest Cash Alternative Strategy
- Income Generating – 3.5% net income target pa
- Low Volatility
- Daily Liquidity
- Alternative to low yielding deposits
Why Consider the Harvest Cash Alternative Strategy?
By keeping a significant proportion of your investment or pension portfolio in a deposit account you will lose value on your money where low interest rates don’t keep pace with inflation.
As the inflation cycle picks up over coming years the gap between deposit interest rates and inflation will continue and is likely to widen further.
If your investment time horizon is not immediate it is important in today’s low interest rate environment to consider other options that offer the potential to generate a higher return.
The Harvest Cash Alternative Strategy may be of particular interest to clients:
- who want a positive return in excess of cash deposits in the medium term
- who are looking for alternatives to holding long-term cash in their portfolios
- who want a regular income distribution from their investment
The Harvest Liquid Property Strategy
- Offers investors Irish, European and Global Property Exposure
- Income Generating – net income target of at least 3% pa
- Potential for additional long-term capital growth
- Daily Liquidity
Why Consider the Harvest Liquid Property Strategy?
Property as an asset class offers investors both a source of income within their portfolio and the potential for long term capital growth.
Investing in funds managed by best-in-class fund managers is an effective, low-cost and easy way to invest in property.
Property has an important role within a diversified portfolio and in a number of global markets has outperformed equities and bonds over the longer term.
The Harvest Liquid Property Strategy may be of particular interest to clients:
- who want to maintain their exposure to property within a diversified portfolio
- who don’t want the headache of maintaining a direct property portfolio
- who want a regular income distribution from their property allocation
- who value the flexibility that comes with Daily Liquidity
Financial Strength :
All on-platform assets are held with Pershing Securities International Limited, a Bank of New York Mellon company. Pershing provide global custody services to approximately 7 million investor accounts and as of 31st March 2018 held $1.8 trillion in global client assets, with Pershing’s global operations having net capital of over $2 billion. The parent company, Bank of New York Mellon has $33.5 trillion in assets under custody and/or administration, and has a long term deposit rating of AA- from Standard and Poors.
How do I find out more about the Harvest Investment Strategies?
To find out more about the Harvest Investment Strategies and to determine if they are suitable and appropriate for your portfolio please speak to your Client Advisor, call us on 01 237 5500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.