What you can do for your Financial Advisor…
At Harvest we offer clients a full Financial Planning service. As well as pension-specific advice, we provide a holistic wealth planning service: from helping you when selecting investments, to managing your portfolio through different life stages, to retirement and estate planning.
Like any Advisory Firm we charge for the services we provide – in an up-front, transparent manner.
As we demonstrate below, your Advisor can play many roles, each of which has significant value and can ultimately help you and your family reach your long-term financial goals.
The value of an Advisor relationship might be determined by your Advisor’s expertise in the following areas:
Investment Review and Rebalancing
Tax Efficient Wealth Accumulation Strategies
However, a successful and productive relationship with your financial Advisor also requires engagement – on both sides.
Keeping in mind what a skilled financial Advisor can deliver to clients, below we have outlined some considerations as to how you can be an engaged client!
• Be open with your Advisor about your current situation, goals, circumstances, preferences, values, assets and other relevant wealth management information.
• Engage in proactive, two-way communication with your Advisor as your family’s situation changes.
• Agree to and participate in regular meetings with your Advisor.
• Provide detail of your annual personal or company income to help them maximise the tax benefits of your pension investments.
• Provide feedback to your Advisor about client events they host.
• Introduce your Advisor to people in your professional and personal networks whom you believe they could help.
We are here to demonstrate our value – to provide straightforward advice and structured Financial Planning.
If you feel you could benefit from our advice talk to Harvest on 01-2375500, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be delighted to assist.
This marketing information has been provided for discussion purposes only.