Harvest Financial Services Customer Charter
At Harvest Financial Services Limited, we pride ourselves in being a relationship firm, with an emphasis on accessibility, trust and integrity. As a client you have your own highly qualified and dedicated client manager who acts as the single point of contact to provide retirement planning and investment advice, as well as handling any administrative matters.
In providing our services, Harvest Financial value:
- Client interest at our core: We always engage with our clients with complete integrity putting your interests at the helm of everything we do.
- Professional people: Harvest appoints highly skilled and qualified individuals to our team who will oversee your interests in a highly professional manner.
- Harvest will ensure that all communications from us to you are clear, precise, effective and in plain English.
- Compliance and professionalism, we adhere to best practices as outlined by the Central Bank of Ireland, Revenue and Pensions Authority and stay up to date with all legislative and regulatory changes
As a Client of Harvest Financial you can expect:
- Transparency – we charge fees for administering your pension and investments which are fully disclosed to you in advance.
- Clear and accurate information regarding your products.
- Respect for your privacy at all times.
- Professional, well-trained staff that will treat you with respect, confidentiality and in a culturally appropriate manner.
- Prompt responses to your enquiries, comments or complaints.
- Flexibility and Control over where your funds are invested.
- Security – your pension fund assets are held in trust on your behalf and are not held on Harvest’s balance sheet.