Client Asset Regulations
The purpose of the Client Asset Regulations is to safeguard and protect client assets. The CAR applies to certain firms authorised by the Central Bank of Ireland (CBI) and is set out under seven key principles:
- Designation and registration.
- Daily calculation.
- Client disclosure and consent.
- Risk management.
- Client asset examination.
- a pooled client asset account with AIB, Bankcentre, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4 – www.aib.ie; and
- individually designated client asset accounts with Permanent TSB, 6-59 St. Stephen’s Green, Dublin 2 – www.permanenttsb.ie.
To view our Client Assets Key Information Document (CAKID) please click here.